Popular posts from this blog
🕷My piano examination
My piano examination Today was my piano examination. If I succeed at this examination, I will be grade 5. I also could get a toy which could be at maximum RM 500 if I get distinction. At first, I felt nervous at the waiting room. Then I prayed to god to help me succeed in my exam and calm me down. At first in my scales, I made one terrible mistake and had to carry on. The others were alright but at my aural, I had a little error. In part B, I had to sing out the correct note but I got one wrong. In part C, I said that the piece was in Baroque and she asked me why. I said that both hands had the same melody but instead the correct answer was that each hand has it's own melody. Anyway I am confident that I will get distinction in my piano exam.
🕷My trip to Perth during Chinese New Year
My trip to Perth during Chinese New Year This Chinese New Year, my family and I went to Perth. Our first destination was Maylands where we stayed there for two nights. After putting our luggage there, we visited Swan Bell Park. In the park, there was Bell Tower, a unique bridge and many tall towers. We also went to Kings Park. On the next day, we visited Caversham Wildlife Park. We saw wombats, possums, wallabies, sheeps, koalas, kangaroos, birds and even snakes! We got a chance to touch some of the animals like the wombats, snake, possum and kangaroos. We also could milk a cow. After that, we gone to a beach called Cot...
Comments
Post a Comment