My New Dogs, Panda and Chez

   My Dogs, Panda and Chez



               It had been almost 2 years since my previous dog, Chiki, passed away. Recently, we got two new dogs; the white dog with black spots called Panda, and the black and light brown dog called Chez. Both of them are equally playful. We first brought back Panda just after my dad and I finished our golfing session at the driving range. We got Chez home on the next day. 
           

           At first, Panda was really weak and ill; she couldn't poop at all. But after some treatments, she was able to go back to normal. 



            Chez really loved other people's attention. He would always play around and she loves running around. 

               Panda really had a cute face, but as they say, don't judge a book by its cover. She would bite people really hard unlike Chez. However, Panda knows how to greet us when we come back from somewhere else. She would often be seen lying down but if she's not, she's probably play-fighting with Chez. I love them both equally and will continue to care for them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

🕷️My trip to Sabah

🕷Hello

🕷French