My Trip to Teluk Intan

 My Trip to Teluk Intan


            On the Sunday before Christmas, my father brought my granduncle and I to Teluk Intan now that the school holidays are finally here. We left around 7.30 p.m. and had some breakfast at a nearby kopitiam. When we're done eating , we left for Teluk Intan on my father's car. The journey took about 3 hours and I even took several naps in between. We finally reached Teluk Intan around noon and dropped my granduncle off at his friend's house. 

            My father and I then visited my grandfather and sat down at this house briefly. I looked at old photos of my father's childhood and also my photos when I was a toddler. Well, after resting for a while, we headed of for lunch at some food stalls selling Nasi Kandar at Dataran Speedy. The Nasi Kandar we ordered was served with a variety of curry and meat like mutton, beef and chicken. It was so filling I wasn't able to finish it all. After the hearty meal, we fetched my grandfather back to his house and checked-in to our hotel. The cooling environment at our hotel room instantly made me feel sleepy so I took a quick nap. 

            After rise-and-shining, my father brought me to Teluk Intan's golf club to play nine holes. We reached there around 2 in the afternoon and registered at the club's counter. Not long after, we got on our buggy and drove to our first hole. The game was quite long, but it was quite fun as the atmosphere was calm and serene. We finished our session around five in the evening and headed back to our hotel for a quick rest. Then, my father and I brought my grandfather and his friend out for dinner. While waiting for the food, my father and I went to a nearby convenience store to get some tidbits and soap. After dinner, we sent them back and headed off to go window shopping. 

            My father then decided to have supper with my grandfather so we headed off to a restaurant selling Teluk Intan chee cheong fun near our hotel. On the next morning, my father woke me up to watch the sunrise. Unfortunately, the sun was on the other side of the city. So we gave up on that and decided to go ride a motorcycle around my grandfather's housing area. I also got the chance to learn how to ride a motorcycle. It was a wonderful experience altogether. Before going back to Puchong, my father and my grandfather had to settle some matters at the bank. Although it was a short trip, I enjoyed my time there.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

🕷️My trip to Sabah

🕷Hello

🕷French